Fixed Marine Systems
Having been involved with over 64 major capital projects, MarineWorld Solutions can assist with or join owners engineering teams to support fixed marine system projects in the following ways :
- Concept development, Pre-FEED, FEED and detail design, especially Jackets, piles, topsides, tank farms, oil, chemical and LNG marine terminals.
- FAT attendance.
- Marine support in shipyards and assurance of critical mega and giga block integration lifts.
- Selection and chartering of the appropriate transport vessels.
- Grillage, cribbing and seafastening design and installation on the transport vessel.
- Loadout / Discharge calculations, pre-planning, preparation, execution or oversight.
- Facilitate or attend HAZID / HAZOP.
- Provide riders for owner's oversight during major transportation .
- Monitor critical transportation using proprietary software and recommend weather routing to ensure safe transportation.
- Provide field installation support, vessel marine assurance and act as owners offshore representative.
- Marine HUC support.
- Transition safely to production operations.