Floating Marine Systems
With hands on experience working over 64 major capital projects, MarineWorld Solutions can assist with or join owners engineering teams to support floating marine system projects in the following ways
- Concept development, Pre-FEED, FEED and detail design of TLP, Semi, Spar, SPM, CBM, F(P)SO, FSRU & FSRP.
- FAT attendance.
- Marine support in shipyards and assurance of critical mega and giga block integration lifts.
- Selection and chartering of the appropriate transport vessels.
- Grillage, cribbing and seafastening design and installation on the transport vessel.
- Semi-submersible heavy lift vessel Float/Skidded on/of calculations, pre-planning, preparation, execution or oversight.
- Facilitate or attend HAZID / HAZOP.
- Provide riders for owner's oversight during major transportation .
- Monitor critical transportation using proprietary software and recommend weather routing to ensure safe transportation.
- Topside integration support.
- Incline experiment support.
- Wet tow simulator design and training.
- Detail channel evaluation & dredging.
- Major Towing, field installation support, vessel marine assurance and act as owners offshore representative.
- Marine HUC support and transition safely to production operations.