Specialized Projects Support
MarineWorld Solutions is experience with and can provide the following specialized project support
- Marine input to model tests.
- Monitoring major transports using proprietary software with vessel motions & acceleration input from onboard systems and live weather data feed from ashore, to weather route heavy transport vessel with critical project cargoes safely to destination.
- Detailed evaluation of channels for critical wet/dry tows, dredging, realistic tow simulator training with towmaster, pilots, tugs and execution of major wet tows.
- DP floatover, design, planning and execution.
- Major wet and dry tow design, planning and execution.
- Single Point Mooring terminal design, engineering, installation, operations, maintenance and training of personnel.
- Providing Marine facility & SPM offshore operations and maintenance crew, training and services.
- In-situ docking of FPSOs
- Riskman 2 major transport HAZID facilitation & attendance.
- Marine Warranty scope management & services.